Monday, September 19, 2011

2011 What a Wild Ride!







Well, blogspot.com, I have been thinking about you alot here lately and I have decided that we need to make up and be friends again. I promise I will try harder this time! Well, 2011 has been a rollercoaster ride so far. Last October I found out that Kyle and I were expecting a baby but now he is already here! Born on June 24th, 2011 and he is absolutely adorable! Kind of a gross picture I know but he was so cute howling at daddy when he was born. We also moved back to Mineral Wells this year by chance, and everything here is still the same. Sometimes I really miss Saginaw and all my friends there because I have come to realize that I just dont have anything in common with Mineral Wells people anymore. Kids are really loving it though and that is all that I need to make it all worthwhile. Right now I am staying at home taking care of the baby and being BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! How do people do this?? I think that I am ready to go back to work, housework is just not my thing! Baby is calling, ttl!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Keep them coming! U got me here in MW.... Little Mason is a big boy now!

    ReplyDelete