Friday, August 21, 2009

the old man and the coffee creamer


Well, it is day two, and not allot has happened. Had the funniest thing happen at Quick Trip. Kyle and I follow each other about 10 minutes down the road and exit every morning for gas, coffee, cokes, and breakfast snacks. I have perfected my crazy coffee concoction and this little old man was watching me put creamer in my coffee out of the machine. You see, when you select what flavored creamer you want, every time you press the button it spits out creamer equal to one of those little cups that you peel the lid back and dump it in. anyways, he watched in amazement and I added the creamer and asked me to point out "where the one that there tastes like that nut stuff, you know amaretto" I tried to not laugh and I pointed to the brown button. As I moved over to the coffee station I watched him out of the corner of my eye and he just stood there pressing the amaretto button over and over and over. Now if you haven't caught on so far, this guy thinks that this is the cappuccino machine lol :) So he fills the cup like 1/2 way up with creamer. I couldn't watch anymore lol. I had to leave-I just knew how awful that first sip would be lol. i laughed all the way to work!


So anywho-No updates on Taylor at all. Still MIA. I really don't know what I am going to do with her when we find her. Kind of lost on that one. If I place her in a facility, insurance only covers for like 18 days and I also have to pay 1,800.00 out of pocket for an 18 day stay. Whew! How exhausting!


Well so happy that it is Friday and I can go home and relax (yeah right). Kyle and I will probably do some yard work this weekend. Saturday I plan to visit all the local businesses in Saginaw to sell advertising on the back of a seat cushion for cheerleading. Wow i am super tired and soooo much to do this weekend! Pick up Alek in Jacksboro, finish school clothes shopping, pack up back packs. Thank goodness I took a vacation day on Monday. I am going to use that day to finish enrollment at the University of North Texas.


Well goodbye all, have a great weekend! TTYL

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are a busy woman.. what are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete